MIL-SPEC and Legacy Electronic Components Supplier
Ellison Electronics Ltd established in 1996 are one of the UKs largest ISO certified suppliers of obsolete, hard to find & mil-spec electronic components.
With over 200,000 lines of inventory and around 30 million individual electronic components you should make Ellison Electronics your first point of call if you are looking for MIL SPEC and legacy electronic components. Use our online component search facility to see our warehouse stock levels and availability of many obsolete and hard to find components.
Ellison has original electronic components, many of which can only now be obtained from us directly and, our site shows up to date stock levels. If we have the part in stock then in most instances we can ship immediately, anywhere in the world within X number of days.
We have a track record of success exporting to 50+ countries worldwide (ITAR compliant) since 1996 and we have excellent relationships with organisations around the world ranging from UK Ministry Of Defence contractors to commercial / industrial / aerospace OEM’s & repair organisations.
At Ellison, we can source your requirements by:
Working or non-working examples
NATO Stock Number
Bill Of Materials
Internal UK MoD contractor ref. (modern or legacy)*
*Marconi, Racal, Thales, BAE Systems, MBDA, Plessey, GEC-Marconi etc
Reasons why our customers choose us
- Our listed stock is available right now for dispatch from our secure warehouse in the UK
- We are ISO 9001 certified and follow strict guidelines and procedures to ensure we maintain our high quality standards
- Established and trading since 1996 we have a track record of success in electronic component supply
- We are registered Suppliers to US DoD and many of our customers are leaders in the Defence & Aerospace sectors
- Based in the UK, the world’s second largest exporter of defence equipment, we export to over 50 countries
- We have excellent relationships With UK MoD Subcontractors giving us unique access to hard to find components
- All Enquiries are welcome via NSN, Mfr Ref, or internal Mod subcontractor eg MBDA, Marconi, Plessey, Racal etc